In a recent live stream Exod Games dropped some tidbits of information about the Jurassic World tabletop game. Here’s the main points from the stream:
- Exod Games will be at GenCon next week!
- They have permission to use Ford Trademark for the Explorer.
- Waiting to hear back from Jeep. They will release a painting guide based upon colors from Universal that will have cross over for popular paint brands.
- Exod Games and Cimmeria merging – will be called Exod Studio
- They are planning additional Jurassic World/Jurassic Park games.
Late Backer Campaign
- Late pledge will launch August 1st on Game on Tabletop.
- Will last until mid-September.
- Late backers WILL get Kickstarter Exclusive Mosasaur!
- I also believe the Brachiosaur, but I’m not 100% clear on that. She mentions the Stegosaur but I think that was simply a slip due to just prior to that talking about the Universal approval of this model as it’s not labeled as a Kickstarter Exclusive. These will NOT be available on retail – very expensive to make.
- Stretch Goals:
- The Fallen Kingdom submarine may show up as a stretch goal in the late campaign.
- Spinosaurus will be a stretch goal for the late backer campaign.
- Core Box and Expansions: June 2020
- Stretch Goals: September 2020
- Will have the choice of Wave 1 or Wave 2.
- Wave 1 will receive two packages, one in June for the Core Box and Expansions and one in September for the stretch goals.
- Wave 2 will save on shipping and will delievery everything in September.